Description: To provide support and assistance to my child, to enable him to achieve maximum social benefits in his day-to-day life. Some personal care maybe required. Examples include:
• Help with dressing (outdoor wear, shoes, coat, etc)
• Help using the toilet when required.
• Help in and out of the car (seatbelt on and off, opening and closing car door.
• Assisting my child in attending and participating in various social activities EG:
1. Trips/outings to outdoor Play Parks.
2. Trips/outings to the Beach (Not The Warren or Samphire Hoe due to safety reasons).
3. Trips/outings to SEN Activities, EG: Flip Out, Soft Play, Inflate n Play, Charity Events.
My child’s interests are:
• Playing with Toy Figures, playing with water – water table at home, Play Parks, Swimming, Trampolining and Soft Play.
Key main tasks:
• Ensure my child has continual access to his iPad Mini (ProloQuo2Go App)
• Ensure my child has access to packed lunches and bottles of water.
• Social activities as and when I ask – details above.
Rate of pay: £10.72 per hour
TERM TIME – 6 HOURS TOTAL
• 2 hours per person 2:1 – Out in the community.
• 2 hours 1:1 – Within the house.
NON-TERM TIME – 12 HOURS TOTAL –
• 4 hours per person – 2:1 Out in the community.
• 4 hours 1:1 – Within the house.
Flexible Hours – to be discussed upon interview.
An enhanced DBS for working with children will be required, which I will arrange if an up-to-date clearance is needed.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like further information, please contact Kayleigh Stephens on 07895 749 954
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com