My child is a 15 year old boy with global developmental delay, complex needs, wheelchair user but enjoys being out of his chair, peg fed, non-verbal, enjoys one to one intensive interaction. He is catheterised but the PA would not be required to do this.
My child enjoys going out for walk, people watching, playing on a trampoline and one to one play with an adult.
Key main tasks:
· Be able to push a wheelchair safely.
· Be able to help transition from floor to a chair.
· Assist with bath time and personal care.
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Be prepared to get down on the floor and play.
· Have good hygiene and hand washing regime.
· Clean drivers licence.
Hourly rate of pay: £10.42
Hours available: 6 hours term time and 12 hours non-term time – with flexibility and discussion.
An enhanced DBS for working with children will be required, which I will arrange if an up to date clearance is needed.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like further information, please contact Faye Williams : firstname.lastname@example.org 07445 203 355.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com