Continued from page 1…
A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- Fully Signed Route
- Medics, Marshals and Massages
- Free Food & Drink
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
- Medal, T-shirt & Glass of Fizz
- Halfway Camping Option
- Shuttle Buses and Transfers
Join #TeamBeams and receive:
- A fundraising pack and support from We Are Beams, providing tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- A Beams t-shirt to wear with pride on your challenge
- An opportunity to visit our respite centre in Hextable (when Covid restrictions allow)
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Participants will have the option of choosing a route (25km, 50km and 100km) – there’s a challenge for everyone.
For full details of prices and to sign up, click HERE