Continued from page 1…
Walk, Jog or Run it. This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of the Bakewell Base Camp – this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2021… suited to all levels of fitness.
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. The event will have a major ‘Base Camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend – and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and Peaks – with full support all the way.
- Fully Signed Route – walk at your own pace
- Medics, Marshals, Massage
- 2 Day 100km ‘Daylight Option’
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Free Food and Drink
- Half Way Camping Option
- Shuttle Busses and Transfers
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of Fizz
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
Join #TeamBeams and receive:
- A fundraising pack and support from We Are Beams, providing tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- A Beams t-shirt to wear with pride on your challenge
- An opportunity to visit our respite centre in Hextable (when Covid restrictions allow)
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Participants will have the option of choosing a route (25km, 50km and 100km) – there’s a challenge for everyone.
For full details of prices and to sign up, click HERE