Continued from page 1…
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river. The full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options – there’s a challenge for everyone. Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You’ll be supported all the way by the Action Challenge team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
There’s also the ‘Thames Bridges Trek’ taking place on the same day – a 25km walk through the heart of London, zig-zagging over 16 famous bridges with the best views of the Capital’s landmarks. Click HERE for more information.
- Fully Signed Route – walk at your pace
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Pre-event training support and app
Join #TeamBeams and receive:
- A fundraising pack and support from We Are Beams, providing tips and materials to help you reach your goal
- A Beams t-shirt to wear with pride on your challenge
- An opportunity to visit our respite centre in Hextable (when Covid restrictions allow)
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Participants will have the option of choosing a route (25km, 50km and 100km) – there’s a challenge for everyone.
For full details of prices and to sign up, click HERE