Wall of Support
It’s amazing that we have reached our fundraising target. We will now be able to give disabled children a new garden. A place they will learn, socialise and develop life skills in a safe and fun environment.
Now we need YOU to be part of it by joining our Wall of Support and show how much you care for We Are Beams.
Our Wall of Support will showcase individuals, community groups and businesses and will be a permanent feature in our wonderful new garden.
Celebrate an individual, honour a special occasion or have your company name engraved onto a brick and show your support.
How do I join?
Simply click on the brick you would like to purchase below.
Once a payment has been made, our fundraising team will contact you to discuss your order and engravement requirements.
A £100 donation will buy a standard brick with your engraved message (2 lines, 16 characters per line, including spacing).
A £300 donation will buy a large brick (6 lines on brick 16 characters per line, including spacing).
You’ll also be invited to our respite unit, Dragon’s Retreat in Hextable and will be one of the first to see our exciting new garden once completed.
For further information, please contact Fundraising by E:email@example.com or T: 01322 668 501 option 5.
We invite you to buy a brick and join our Wall of Support.
Fox Estates Ltd joins our Wall of Support.
Managing Director, Chris Fox at Fox Estates Ltd shares
“We love Beams. We wanted a new garden for the children and we are so pleased to have played a part in making this happen”
Scroll to find out more about our garden transformation including news and updates.
Plant a Smile Appeal
With thanks to our community, we are pleased to announce that building will this autumn. Thank you to everyone who made a donation to our Plant a Smile Appeal. Without you, this would not have been made possible for the children.
Our new garden will include:
• A Sensory Garden, which will include beautiful flowers and objects to stimulate senses and create an area to explore.
• A Playground, which will include specialist playground equipment, fully accessible for all to enjoy.
• A Vegetable Patch, to create an educational zone to develop new skills, teaching our children how to care for plants and promote self-confidence.
• A Quiet Space, to create a peaceful area where children can join storytelling sessions and enjoy the garden in a calm and tranquil space.
• A Community Area, which will include a covered seating area for the children and young people in our care, to socialise.
Please view an animation of our proposed plans below.