Dragon’s Retreat is an Independent Short Break unit in Kent. It is a registered children’s home providing overnight care as a short break for children and young people up to the age of 19 years. We provide an enriching experience, promote independent living skills and ensure the child or young person has some fun whilst staying with us.
We also work closely with professionals such as social workers, schools and doctors to ensure a consistent approach to the young person’s care. Dragon’s Retreat is Ofsted Registered.
Our facilities include:
- 6 fully equipped bedrooms
- Fully fitted wet room
- Height adjustable hydro bath
- Soft play area with colourful ball pit
- Sensory room
- Secure garden with interactive play equipment
- Communal lounge with large flat screen TV/DVD and computer.
- Play room with lots of toys, sensory equipment and games consoles
- Kitchen with height adjustable work surfaces
- Lift to the first floor and hoists
For more information or to make an appointment to visit and see the facilities on offer please call the Short Breaks Manager.