Salary Band £30014 -33766 for 37 Hours per week
Pension contribution (after probationary period)
We are looking for a highly motivated Finance Manager for our Charity. Reporting to the Head of Charity the successful candidate will have experience of hands-on accounting practice, and the ability to explain complex financial information to members of the team. The role is for someone who is passionate about financial leadership and enjoys working as part of a small team. There are certain requirements that we are looking for.
- Are highly numerate
- Have experience of Sage accounting system
- Have experience of Sage Payroll system
- Have Knowledge of the charity sector and charity accounting
- Have Accountancy qualifications
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Have experience of working with bespoke databases
- Have proven effective leadership and management skills.
- Can guide and support staff and volunteers
- Can remain cheerful whilst working in a busy and pressurised environment.
- See yourself as a Team player and part of a whole organisation.
.Then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact us on
01322 668501 or E: email@example.com..uk for an Application Pack
The successful applicant will need to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date for applications is 5pm on Thursday 29th August 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 5th September 2019 in Hextable
Download the Job Description here
Needed for All School Holidays
We need to recruit new Sessional workers for the school holidays.
The ideal candidate will be available during the week in the school holidays to work with disabled children on inclusive play schemes we are organising at local leisure centres or with children with severe and complex needs that will be based at our centre in Hextable. Hours are usually 9-5pm approximately.
Good rates of Pay. Part-time school holiday time only. Full training will be given. DBS check is essential.
This position would suit a trainee doctor, nurse, school teacher, graduate or anyone interested in SEN or social care. Please call the Short Breaks Team 01322 668501 x6 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a Job Description here