My daughter is 9 years old.
She has been diagnosed with Renal Tubular Acidosis and Neurological Disorder. She is an epilepsy patient. Both her conditions are supervised by the respective doctors.
She is also Autistic with learning disability .She does not have much understanding to her surroundings and often does not have a sense of danger. She still has difficulty communicating her needs .
She is a lovely smiling kid who immediately befriends anyone who is kind to her. She has no difficulty adjusting to new people.
She currently goes to The Wyvern School. This September will be her second year there. She has settled in her school environment very quickly and is always eager to go to school which itself has been a happy experience for us to see her so happy to jump on the bus for school.
Key main tasks:
· Assist her with days out
· Support my daughters needs when at home or out in the community.
· Be able to handle her at times of her meltdowns and anxiety
· Should be able to drive and have car to take her out for outdoor activities.
· Be able to take her to events designed for kids during summer break.
· As a parent we would like to have a PA who is well trained to deal with Autistic children. They should also have an understanding of the medical complications my daughter has so it is easier to be able to manage her in case of any emergency.
Hourly rate of pay: £10.42
6 hours per week during term time and 8 during non-term time. Hours and days to be arranged by mutual agreement.
An enhanced DBS for working with children will be required, which I will arrange if an up to date clearance is needed.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like further information, please contact Sadia email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org