Personal Assistant required to provide support and assistance to my child, to enable them to achieve maximum personal benefit from their everyday life. My child has High Functioning Autism and has speech and Language delay, and is able to communicate verbally. She is 8 years old and is full of energy. She is very enthusiastic, creative and friendly. Loves numbers and following patterns/sequences. She is an outgoing young girl who enjoys exciting activities such as Hide and seek, football, swimming, trampolining and going to the park.
• To provide 1-1 support to increase confidence, independence and Social Skills
• Encourage independence
• Supporting to access Social Activities like park, activities to be confirmed.
• Occasionally may need help with Cleaning after toileting, however, she is fully toilet trained
• Use Visual Aid, which will be provided
• Makaton Trained would be preferable but not essential as training can be given.
• Support with crafts. E.g. Cut and stick, painting and colouring
This is not a list of everything that you may be asked you to do.
Flexible days up to 3 days a week in School Holidays and Flexible during Term Time (Weekends Preferred but not essential during Term Time). There are 6 hours during term time and 8 hours during holiday breaks.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Miss Rehman on: 07946 620 623
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org