Position Available: Personal Assistant. TWO positions available.
Description/Details of Role: To provide support and assistance to my child, to enable them to achieve maximum personal benefit from their everyday life.
About My Child: She has High Functioning Autism and has Speech and Language delay, and is able to communicate well verbally. She is 9 years old and very enthusiastic. She is an outgoing young girl who enjoys exciting activities such as, football, swimming, trampolining and going to the park.
• To provide 1-1 support to increase confidence, independence and Social Skills
• Encourage independence
• Supporting to access Social/Leisure Activities like park, swimming activities and others.
• Occasionally may need help with Cleaning after toileting, however, she is fully toilet trained
• Use Visual Supports when needed
• Support with crafts. e.g. Cut and stick, painting and colouring
This is not a list of everything that you may be asked you to do.
First position: Flexible days, over 3 days or more a week in School Holidays and Flexible during Term Time. There are 6 hours during term time and 8 hours during holiday breaks.
Second position available involves: This requires providing support for Hajar after school and bring home from school for at least 3 days a week. Home is 15mins from Five Arce Wood School in Marden.
Rate of Pay: £11.50 per hour
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Miss Rehman on: 07946620623
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org