Community fundraising is a great way to get your friends families and neighbours together raising vital funds and awareness for Beams whilst having fun.
We have a dedicated fundraiser here to support you with any idea you have and can supply you with posters, banners and merchandise to help you on your way.
Here are a few ideas;
- Set your own challenge or event- our fundraising team will support you with ideas and merchandise. You can also do a virtual challenge at your own pace
- Afternoon tea- Get together with friends and have a coffee morning or afternoon tea, we can provide a fundraising pack to get you started.
- Street Party-the historic coronation is coming up in 2023. Call us for a fundraising pack.
- Host a community raffle- A raffle is a great way to raise funds and local business can help with prizes.
- Join our 50/50 Lottery. It is just £5 a month to join, half of the income generated goes to Beams services and half is paid out in prizes each month. JOIN TODAY!
- Birthday Facebook Fundraiser, this is simple to do and 100% of your donations goes to Beams
- Shopping online-Join Amazon Smile JOIN AMAZON! or Easy fundraising JOIN ETSY! Every time you shop we earn a small commission and it will not cost you an extra penny.
For further information, please contact Fundraising Lead, Luke Cashin at: email@example.com