There are so many ways your school or college can get involved, raise money for Beams, and support disabled children and their families.
Ideas for fundraising and teambuilding:
- Organise a sports match – such as a 5-a-side football tournament
- Organise a Charity Car Wash
- Host a Fashion show to showcase handmade clothes or printed t-shirts
- Karaoke competition or Kent’s Got Talent
- Plan an obstacle course or your own Colour Dash event
Our fundraising team will be there to support you every step of the way, we can supply you with posters, leaflets, case studies, lots and ideas to keep you busy.
We have also launched an exciting competition for the school year 2023-2024. Your school could be awarded our top fundraiser award. Click here for full details and to enter.
Hire our Facilities
You can book the facilities at We Are Beams which includes our fantastic new garden which is accessible to all. We are able to offer schools and colleges a discounted rate. To enquire, please contact: email@example.com.